- Inspirational & Motivational Speaker
- Awards include “Top 40 Under 40” & “Heroes Among Us”
- Published Author “Ten Feet Tall”
- Condition: Dwarfism
He might be small in stature at only 3-feet 9-inches, but in his impact, Brandon is Ten Feet Tall, which happens to be the title of his book.
At just 16, Brandon Farbstein set out to make a name for himself, not only in the Richmond, Virginia community, but also worldwide. He has been performing as an actor for over a decade and has always been an inspiration to many.
Brandon is a strong believer in philanthropy and is passionate about giving back. Diagnosed with a rare form of dwarfism at the age of 2, Brandon was continually bullied during his school years. He developed a life approach that “it is not what happens to us, but how we react to what happens that determines everything.” His mission is to turn negatives into positives to inspire as many people as possible.
He is the recipient of various esteemed honors/awards, most notable being:
- The youngest individual to ever receive Style Weekly Magazine’s Top 40 Under 40
- Honored as part of CBS 6 “Heroes Among Us” and WRIC “Positively Richmond”
- Selected as a speaker for TEDxRVA 2015, and his career as an inspirational speaker has since taken off
Brandon also aspires to be a broadcast journalist as the next David Muir or Scott Pelley.
His first motivational book, “TEN FEET TALL,” challenges others to change the lens through which they see others and the world through a simple, but effective philosophy: “Each day, do one thing to impact your life or the life of someone around you. Just one thing. That’s all it takes.”